Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This was a very cool..............

...working day.......just fixed some extensions........then made a "put up hairdo" and a bridal styling......and thats it!
For me work was over on 3pm and i love it.........ok normally it´s 4 pm on tuesday but today our studio manager was in a good mood .........the i was on the car repair station and got a appointment on monday mornig to get my new wheel..........*cry............hopefully i´ll get some money from my parents............´cause it´s their car ..............ok i drive it but.......it´s not mine..........*evilgrin.............ok i´ll pay the half of the whole price................................

2 comments:

  1. You pay half ... how generous of you! XD Well, you need the money for more important things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...........I AM A SPOILED ONLY CHILD........^^......i´m not good at handling money.........luckily my boyfriend can...............

    ReplyDelete