Monday, July 27, 2009

OMG (*___*) LOOOOOOK!!!!

OMG! I love these girls.......(*___*)
GOTTA GET THEM!!!

My boyfriend bought a NINTENDO WII.......and i said i´ll then buy Animal Crossing....and so i did! I am waiting for him getting home from work so we can install everything and start playing......YAY!

But then ............DARK CLOUDS........DARK DARK CLOUDS filled the sky and a BIG THUNDER and LIGHTNING destroyed this nice day! I HAVE TO BUY 4 NEW WHEELS FOR MY CAR!
(-___-) All the money that i could spend in august for......Blythe.....Rement.........Blythe Clothes........a new shelf (as doll house)........shoes........YES THIS MONEY IS ALMOST SPEND FOR THE WHEELS.............i hate such unexpected things in live (-___-) but....however......thats live and i have to go through it! Hopefully i can $ELL my SECRET CUSTOM from the Animagic for some DOLLARS .......hopefully (^o^)

EDIT: YAY ^^ Our Wii is so much fun......we play Animal Crossing since 7pm and it´s soooo cool! I love that!

EDIT 2: Weight
Pollux: 870 GRAMM
Nike: 570 GRAMM

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, ich hasse Extra-Ausgaben!
    Aber die beiden sind sooo putzig, bin gespannt wie sie wirklich aussehen werden :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja ich auch......ähm ...........yea me too......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how much I hate spending on such things. I really would need new glasses, but it seems like I can't spend so much money on something important!

    I'm really excited about the new Blythes as well. Maybe one of them will be my first pre-order. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Minki..........i hope i can preorder them both!!! I love the fantasy haircolored girls.......^^

    ReplyDelete