Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another blog......

....yes right! Another blog! I had already 1 LJ and 1 Blogger blog............so this is my 3!
Ok i´ll try to post as often as i can! I PROMISE!!! I´m a very lazy person.........but thats ok by me.....laugh i thought i can post some blog things on flickr.........yeah but......I´m a lazy person!!! and i failed......because i am a lazy person........maybe i should name this blog....THE LAZY PERSON BLOG! hopefully in future i will fill this blog with pictures, memories, videos and so on.........maybe.........but i´ll try to be not so lazy! it can´t be so heavy to keep an online diary alive!? oh by the way.........i´m marc.......a dollcollector from germany.....i apologize for my english if i write something wrong but i think you can understand what i mean! so for now thats it!
my i phone is prepared with a blogger software so i can blog with it! great^^


No comments:

Post a Comment